Prompt Shoot 1


Square


I choose this photo for square because it has a lot fo squares in it. This photo also has lines, mainly on the roof but the railing on the stairs also has lines.

Metal


I choose this photo for metal because the fire hydrant is made fo metal, also I like haw the fire hydrant is rusted. The composition rule that I used  in this photo is  rule of thirds.

Bowie


I choose this photo for Bowie because wen I thank of Bowie one of the things I thank of is the 2ed best tree in Austin. Unfortunately the photo does not fit into enea of the composition rules.

Happy

 

I choose this photo for happy because I like flowers and clods. Another reason I chose this photo is because the color yellow is supposed to make you feel happiness.  I thank the composition rule for this photo mite be balance. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self-Portrait VS Selfie