Academic Shoot Preview

Best Story


To me this photo shows a story. The story that I can see from the photo is that the teacher is teaching the students how to dissect the animal and what steps they need to go throw. 

Action or Emotion


I chose this photo for action or emotion because to me the photo shows booth action and emotion. To me the emotion is all of the teens having fun with each other and the action is the teens playing a game to gather.

Most Interesting Stuff



I chose this photo for most interesting stuff because I thank soldering things is really interesting.






1. I picked this photo because I like the team work and I think they might be in tech theater.
2. The photography rule that I see in this photo is balance.




1. I chose this photo because I really like that you can see the paint in mid air.
2. The rule of photography that I see in this photo is framing.


3. In the theater and  biology possibly.
4. I don't know I would ask all of my teachers if there's anything interesting going on that day and that period.
5. Try my best look, for good angels and try to have the subject interesting. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self-Portrait VS Selfie

Prompt Shoot 1