Africa and Abandoned Theme Parks
Africa
1. I did not read the article. I love all of the beautiful photography. The imagery and detail put into the photos is amazing. The photos mack me feel sad for the animals.
2.
3. I don't exactly know why I chose this photo as my favorite photo. I like the imagery and detail in the photo.
4. The photography rule in the photo is Balanced because everything is in perfect harmony.
5. "Using a Pentax 67II with two fixed lenses, Brandt photographed on medium-format black and white film without telephoto or zoom lenses. He writes: "You wouldn't take a portrait of a human being from a hundred feet away and expect to capture their spirit; you'd move in close.""
6. "To photograph the escalating changes to the continent's natural world."
7. He wants to bring awareness to the animals.
8. “The resulting wall-size prints are impeccably beautiful and stunning, as well as profoundly disturbing. They convey the vast spaces and light of contemporary Africa with a cinematic immersion and incredible detail. When standing in front of his images, the viewer is transported into the scenes - sometimes with wonder and awe and joy, and other times with overwhelming sadness, despair and disgust."
9. He's now doing digital photography.
10. "Photoshop does come into play, but only when Brandt is ready to stitch together 6"x7" negatives developed from medium-format black-and-white film. The result is an enormous panorama with extraordinary detail. “I can't tell whether an image works until I've made a large print of it—at least 40 inches by 80 inches,” Brandt says. “In a museum show, they may be 60 inches by 140 inches. That's where having a panorama made from multiple negatives pays off.""
11. Making people aware fo how humanity has impacted the Earth.
12. Sad on how humanity has trashed the Earth.
Abandoned Theme Parks
1. The abandoned theme park that I would possibly like to take my camera along for a visit, would be the Land Of OZ, Beech Mountain, North Carolina, USA. I thank it would be cool to see all the plants taking over everything. From the pictures on the website it looks like there is a lot of things to photograph.
2.
3. (1) Gulliver's Kingdom, Japan (2) Amazon rainforest fire(3) Haiti Earthquake (4) Fukushima (5) Chernobyl
4.
5. I think it would be fun to document Chernobyl because it is considered the worst nuclear disaster in history. Another reason why i would like to capsher Chernobyl is because of all of the wiled life. Chernobyl nuclear power plant is abandoned by humans but not by animals.I fined it so interesting that sings the disaster the wild animals have thrived, and I also like how the plant life has taken over the place in a way.
6. I would hav to take a flies or flies, have a gide, and probable have a wild animal specialist.I don't know how much it would cost and I do not know wut equipment I wuld need. I also don't know what laws there are there so I would have to search up on it.
1. I did not read the article. I love all of the beautiful photography. The imagery and detail put into the photos is amazing. The photos mack me feel sad for the animals.
2.
3. I don't exactly know why I chose this photo as my favorite photo. I like the imagery and detail in the photo.
4. The photography rule in the photo is Balanced because everything is in perfect harmony.
5. "Using a Pentax 67II with two fixed lenses, Brandt photographed on medium-format black and white film without telephoto or zoom lenses. He writes: "You wouldn't take a portrait of a human being from a hundred feet away and expect to capture their spirit; you'd move in close.""
6. "To photograph the escalating changes to the continent's natural world."
7. He wants to bring awareness to the animals.
8. “The resulting wall-size prints are impeccably beautiful and stunning, as well as profoundly disturbing. They convey the vast spaces and light of contemporary Africa with a cinematic immersion and incredible detail. When standing in front of his images, the viewer is transported into the scenes - sometimes with wonder and awe and joy, and other times with overwhelming sadness, despair and disgust."
9. He's now doing digital photography.
10. "Photoshop does come into play, but only when Brandt is ready to stitch together 6"x7" negatives developed from medium-format black-and-white film. The result is an enormous panorama with extraordinary detail. “I can't tell whether an image works until I've made a large print of it—at least 40 inches by 80 inches,” Brandt says. “In a museum show, they may be 60 inches by 140 inches. That's where having a panorama made from multiple negatives pays off.""
11. Making people aware fo how humanity has impacted the Earth.
12. Sad on how humanity has trashed the Earth.
Abandoned Theme Parks
1. The abandoned theme park that I would possibly like to take my camera along for a visit, would be the Land Of OZ, Beech Mountain, North Carolina, USA. I thank it would be cool to see all the plants taking over everything. From the pictures on the website it looks like there is a lot of things to photograph.
2.
3. (1) Gulliver's Kingdom, Japan (2) Amazon rainforest fire(3) Haiti Earthquake (4) Fukushima (5) Chernobyl
4.
5. I think it would be fun to document Chernobyl because it is considered the worst nuclear disaster in history. Another reason why i would like to capsher Chernobyl is because of all of the wiled life. Chernobyl nuclear power plant is abandoned by humans but not by animals.I fined it so interesting that sings the disaster the wild animals have thrived, and I also like how the plant life has taken over the place in a way.
6. I would hav to take a flies or flies, have a gide, and probable have a wild animal specialist.I don't know how much it would cost and I do not know wut equipment I wuld need. I also don't know what laws there are there so I would have to search up on it.



Comments
Post a Comment