Photo Manipulation and Ethics
Most Unethical
I thank it's not ok to change sombutes body especially to not human proportions. Everyone is human so why edit the photo so somebody looks inhuman, no body's perfect. No one has skin that is exactly one color.
The Least Unethical
I thank this photo is the least unethical because it is a cool picture. I also thank it is not the biggest deal to put the pyramids closer together for National Geographic.
I thank it's not ok to change sombutes body especially to not human proportions. Everyone is human so why edit the photo so somebody looks inhuman, no body's perfect. No one has skin that is exactly one color.
The Least Unethical
I thank this photo is the least unethical because it is a cool picture. I also thank it is not the biggest deal to put the pyramids closer together for National Geographic.


Comments
Post a Comment