American Soldier

A.    Down and Dirty, because it shows him with his head down and it is in black and white so to me the photo is powerful.

B.  The images work together to tell a story because they story shows him eating, and the end shows him a full grown adult man getting married.

C.  The captions give you enough enfermas hen of the photo that you aren't asking yourself what is happening in this photo and there is just enough information that it is not overloading.

D.  I don't know how to summarize the story of Ian Fisher by just using the captions.

E.  I don't know

F. 
(1) 3
(2) Telling about his past.
(3) Telling more about his past.
(4) Telling even more about his past.
(5) Yes
(6) Yes

G.  Because a store doesn't have to be a long one and many children's books have pictures and only a few sentences at a time.

H.  I don't understand this question.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self-Portrait VS Selfie

Prompt Shoot 1