Magazine Cover Preview

Magazine Tips
"1. Familiar recognition from issue to issue (that’s the brand)
2. Emotionally irresistible (that’s the image’s appeal)
3. Arousing curiosity (that’s to pull the casual glancer in)
4. Intellectually stimulating, interesting (that’s to promise benefits)
5. Efficient, fast, easy to scan (that’s showing off the service)"
Best covers 
1. Formal
2. Formal
3. I don't know, thers no person in the photo
6. Informal
7. Informal
8. Informal
9. Informal
13. Informal
15. Informal
16. Environmental
17. Informal
18. Informal
24. Formal
25. Informal
26. Informal
27. Informal
29. Informal
30. Environmental
31. Informal
32. Informal
33. Informal
34. Informal
35. Environmental
36. Environmental
37. Informal
38. Informal
39. Formal
40. Environmental
41. Environmental
42. Environmental
43. Informal
44. Fornal
46. Informal
48. Informal
49. Informal
My Favorite Cover
"An elongated O in the masthead of this Rumor cover stretches from the top to the bottom of the page looping all the way back up again. It connects the masthead with the image and provides a line for the details of the magazine to be aligned."
 I am having trouble critiquing the cover I chose, I could only find one than to type boot. The one that I could find to type about is her left arm and her left shoulder. I know that the models left arm and shoulder are there but maybe if she turned a little to the rite the photo would look better. 

Magazines Part 2
Image based magazine covers are the most common tipes of magazine covers. One thing to remenber is that the style of the photography has to correspond or go with the nature or them of the publication.
Illustration based magazine covers arnt yosd a loot enemor, the most populer magazines that yuos illustrations to day are The New Yorker. Wut is cool abaot The New Yorker is that the cover design has not changed a lot from its dabuw in 1925. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self-Portrait VS Selfie

Prompt Shoot 1