Portraits + self-Portraits Intro
"A. Looking off camera – have your subject focus their attention on something unseen and outside the field of view of your camera. This can create a feeling of candidness and also create a little intrigue and interest as the viewer of the shot wonders what they are looking at. This intrigue is particularly drawn about when the subject is showing some kind of emotion (ie ‘what’s making them laugh?’ or ‘what is making them look surprised?’). Just be aware that when you have a subject looking out of frame that you can also draw the eye of the viewer of the shot to the edge of the image also – taking them away from the point of interest in your shot – the subject."
"17. Introduce Movement: Portraits can be so static – but what if you added some movement into them? This can be achieved in a few ways:
by making your subject move
by keeping your subject still but having an element in the scene around them move
by moving your camera (or it’s lens to achieve a zoom burst)"
"17. Introduce Movement: Portraits can be so static – but what if you added some movement into them? This can be achieved in a few ways:
by making your subject move
by keeping your subject still but having an element in the scene around them move
by moving your camera (or it’s lens to achieve a zoom burst)"
I like the image because the 2 people in the photo look like there having a lot of fun. I chose this image because ALPACAS are adorable.
I like seeing the person at work living their craft. I picked this photo because I appreciate blacksmithing and blacksmiths they are talented and they hav to be carful not to burn them selves.
I like that the photo is blue because my favorite color is blue. I chose this photo because I really like the rainbow in the person's glasses.
I like the detail in the photo, that even though it is in black and white you can see every than clearly. I chose this image because I like how there is only a bit of color.
I like this image because it is funny and cut.I chose this photo because I like dogs and they are so cut.
Something that I like in this image is how the lights bler I find it really pretty. The reason I chose this photo is because I really like how the photo was lit.
For my project I plan on shooting myself at my mom's home, in my room and I will stile one of my wigs. I do not know wut i will do to make the shoot successful.






Comments
Post a Comment