Top-100 Photos

Ferst photo

1. I chose this image because it was the first colored image of the Earth. This image caught my eye because it is beautiful.

2. In 1968 Apollo 8 was sent into space to orbit around the moon. On the 10th orbit around the moon when a view of Earth came into view.

3. I watched the video instead of reading the article.

4.


5. William Alison
     Born: October 17, 1933 
     British Hong Kong
     U.S. Naval Academy


Scent photo 

1. I chose this image because I love cats. The image caught my eye because every chain is suspended.

2. I don't know how to summarize it.

3. I watched the video instead of reading the article.

4.




5.  Philippe Halsman
     Born: may 2, 1906 Died: June 25, 1977
     Rig, Latvia
     Dresden University of Technology


Third Photo

1. I picked this image because it has a video to watch instead of reading and I like pictures of clouds. In the image I chose the cowboy on the far right riding a speckled hors caught my eye.

2. um The photo was stolen from a cigarette ad.

3. I watched the video instead of reading the article. 

4.



5.  Richard Prince
     Born:August 6, 1949 ( age naw 70 years old)
     Panama Canal Zone
     Thayer Academy, Nasson College


Forth Photo 

1. I picked this image because for one than it has a video and it shows an impressive amount of curej. The fact of how brave the person in the photo is, is amazing that's what caught my eye. 

2. He was sent to photograph the aftermath of the Tiananmen Square massacre. 

3. I watched the video instead of reading the article. 

4.



5.  Jeff Widener 
     Born: August 11, 1956 (age naw 63 years old)
     Long Beach, CA
     Moorpark College


Fith Photo 

1. I pocked this image because it is of a man on the moon. The beauty of the picture is what drew me to it. 

2. I don't know how to summarize the article.

3. I culdent rely find a video. 

4. 



5. Neil Armstrong
    Born: August 5, 1930 Died: August 25, 2012 
    Wapakoneta, OH
     


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self-Portrait VS Selfie

Prompt Shoot 1