Phobia Project
A. A phobia is an extreme/irrational fear of something.
B. Ailurophobia- Fear of cats.
Genuphobia- Fear of knees.
Hormephobia- Fear of shock.
Homophobia- Fear of sameness, monotony or of homosexuality or of becoming homosexual.
B. Ailurophobia- Fear of cats.
Genuphobia- Fear of knees.
Hormephobia- Fear of shock.
Homophobia- Fear of sameness, monotony or of homosexuality or of becoming homosexual.
Zoophobia- Fear of animals.
C. (1)The first phobia I wont to do is Ailurophobia- The fear of cats. For this phobia I will take pictures of my cat Crowley.
(2)The second phobia I will be photographing is called Genuphobia- The fear of knees. I plan on taking a photo of 3 or 4 people with their knees berr. I plan to take the photo as a close up and on a white or problem of white background.
(3)The Final phobia I will be taking photos of is called Zoophobia- The fear of animals. I plan to probably take photos of my Guinea Pigs.
D. (1) IDK
(2) Simplicity
(3) IDK
Comments
Post a Comment