Post Motion Shoot and Architecture Preview


Eden Project, United Kingdom 

Architect: Nicholas Grimshaw
Construction started: 1998 
Located: Bodelva, Par PL24 2SG, United Kingdom

  •  The building can be visited
  • Pricy to build in dolers is $182,295,706.40
  • "A description is given of the Eden Project in Cornwall, UK. The Project's purpose is to demonstrate the importance of plants to people and to promote sustainable use of plant resources." 
  • I pikt this bilding because the acter Daved Tennent livs in the UK.




Hundertwasserhaus (Forest Spiral, The Hundertwasser Building), Germany

Architect: Friedensreich Hundertwasser 
Construction started: In the 1990s
Located: Darmstadt, Germany



  •  You are able to visit the Hudertwasserhaus.
  • I can't find any information on how much it cast to billed
  • I can't find information on the history       
  • I piket this billding because it looked interesting and a YouTuber I fallow livs in Germany. 


Burj Al Arab, Dubai, UAE

Architect: Tom Wrong
Construction started: 1994
Located: Jumeirah St - Dubai - United Arab Emirates

  • The Burj Al Arab is a hotel so you can visit it.
  • It cast US $2 billion to billed
  •  I can't find information on the history
  • I piked this billding because I thank it looks rely cool and it wud be cool to sum-day (if passable cous it costs on average abbot $1,222 per night) stay there.     


Habitat 67, Canada

Architect: Moshe Safdie 
Construction started: (Opened in) 1967
Located: 2600 Av Pierre-Dupuy, Montréal, QC H3C 3R6, Canad




  •     You can visit Habitat 67
  •    C$22,120,000 
  • "It was originally conceived as his master's thesis in architecture at McGill University and then built as a pavilion for Expo 67, the World's Fair held from April to October 1967"
  • I chose this bilding because it looks really cool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self-Portrait VS Selfie

Prompt Shoot 1