Student of the Month Interview
1. How did you become the Student of the month?
2. Why were you chosen for the student of the month?
4. What kinds of grades did you have to get to be the student of the month?
10. What do you do in your free time?
"I don't really know, I ges my grades"
"I guess because i'm nice"
3. Who else was in the lead for student of the month?
"Suvanu was also in the lead"
"at least B's I would say"
5. What do you thank of the LGBTQ+ community?
"I would say my views are positive"
6. What kinds of thank you thank the school could do to be more inclusive?
"the school could improve on AC"
7. What did you have to do to enter the student of the month?
"come to school and attend all of your classes"
8. How is your time management?
"I honestly have bad time management"
9. What is your organizational system?
"I don't have one"
"chill with my cats and listen to music"
11. How do you celebrate the holidays?
"We go to the person with the biggest house in the family"
12. What do you have plans after High school?
College
13. What pets have you had in your life?
"We have had cats, dog, sugar, glider, horse, and chinchilla"
14. What hobbies do you have?
music
15. How would you describe your fashion?
lazy
16. What kind of music do you like/listen to?
"I like and listen to a lot of music"
17. What classes do you recommend?
"aerobics and conditioning"
18. What kinds of clubs/extracurricular activities are you involved in?
nun
19. What advice would you give to incoming 9th graders?
"don't take classes that you can't handle"
20. What kinds of classes should the school policy invest in?
"fashion and cosmetology classes"
Comments
Post a Comment